– Look here. This is what happens when Germans try to be creative. Now make something drab instead and let’s call it Audi.
– I’m sorry, Liesl, but this is not going to work. It’s not you. It’s your car.
The invitation said “Dress in white”. Apparently Giulia missed that.
– Help! I can’t get out! The door is locked and I broke a fingernail on the knob!
– You can hide in here, in this, uh, shelter, while I fetch a car.
– Look, it’s a stranded whale! Come on, let’s help it back into the water.
The weird blue car stalked the beach for days, before the police came around to arrest him.
– No, I say we’re lost. Could you please just stop and ask somebody for directions? This is decidedly NOT Madison Avenue.
The old, conservative roadster soon imploded from all the gayness.