– Hey, your sideburns are as big as mine.
Seatbelts. The legal way of tying your kids down.
Yeah, as if Plymouth ever would have put that into production …
– At least it handles like a boat.
– Can you call for help? My hand got stuck in the door handle again.
– Look here. This is what happens when Germans try to be creative. Now make something drab instead and let’s call it Audi.
– I’m sorry, Liesl, but this is not going to work. It’s not you. It’s your car.
The invitation said “Dress in white”. Apparently Giulia missed that.
– Help! I can’t get out! The door is locked and I broke a fingernail on the knob!
– You can hide in here, in this, uh, shelter, while I fetch a car.