– Tower, this is Flight 323. We’re on approach, but there’s a car on the runway. Repeat. There’s a car on the runway. Can somebody please tell me what the F it is doing there?
– No, I won’t let you in as long as you’re wearing pizza on your head.
– You wouldn’t happen to have some jumper cables, would you?
– Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the moon?
– Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?
– Hey, your sideburns are as big as mine.
Seatbelts. The legal way of tying your kids down.
Yeah, as if Plymouth ever would have put that into production …
– At least it handles like a boat.